Do you know who the greek goddess Artemis was? Here are ten quick facts about her.
1. Artemis was goddess of chastity, the hunt, the moon, and the natural environment.The Romans called her Diana.
2. Artemis is the daughter of Zeus and Leto.
3. Artemis had a twin brother Apollo.
4. She is the protector of the young.
5. Artemis hunted with silver arrows.
6. Artemis is the greek goddess of childbirth.
7. Artemis was born on Delos.
8. Artemis was an avid hunter.
9. Artemis is known as the Lady of Wild Things.
10. All wild animals are sacred to Artemis, especially the deer.